Partnership Tax Litigation
Presented by a renowned judicial expert and legal practitioner in the field of partnership taxation, planning, and litigation. The Treatise used in this course is the source for clear, accurate, and comprehensive analysis of the rules governing U.S. income taxation of transactions involving partners and partnerships.
Cited and relied upon by the federal courts in more than 70 decisions and the IRS in more than 40 rulings, this Treatise provides:
- The most up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of the tax rules applicable to partnerships and their partners (and to limited liability companies and their members)
- Strategic advice on how to apply these rules to achieve the best tax results
- In-depth explanations of the partnership tax rules along with sophisticated planning strategies, all organized in a transactional format that tracks the various stages of partnership activities through the partnership life cycle (formation, operations, mergers, and liquidations)
- Numerous examples and illustrations that apply extremely complex tax rules to real life situations
- Frequent supplementation that arms subscribers with the most current guidance and innovative strategies in the partnership tax area